Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Box of 12 Merrick's G.I. Bone 7"

Box of 12 Merrick's G.I. Bone 7"




Price: $45.75



Technical Details

  • Merrick process these bones with meat still left on them
  • creates a natural beef jerky on the bone
  • Your dog gets two treats in one!
  • These bones are long lasting and provide a great outlet to satisfy your pets desire to chew.
Box of 12 Merrick's G.I. Bone 7"

Box of 12 G.I. Bone 7" are perfect for any dog in your life. Merrick process these bones with meat still left on them which creates a natural beef jerky on the bone. Your dog gets two treats in one! These bones are long lasting and provide a great outlet to satisfy your pets desire to chew.Ingredients: Beef Jerky Bone Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (Min.) 28.00% Crude Fat (Min.) 15.00% Crude Fiber (Max.) 0.40% Moisture (Max.) 6.00%


Save 20-80 % With Box of 12 Merrick's G.I. Bone 7" Visit Us here Box of 12 Merrick's G.I. Bone 7" With FREE Shipping


Only a Few left in Stock
Order Soon

See Also : HDTV Deal Discount HDTV Cheap Price HDTV Buy Cutting Board

No comments:

Post a Comment